Mid week options: on-line and available for you to access now
As well as our on-line Sunday services at 9am, 10.30am and 6.30pm there are a range of other groups, courses and events still taking place at St Paul's each week - so whatever your age or stage of life or faith there is something for you. If you aren't sure - just get in touch and we'll help you figure out what may be best for you right now.
For more information on any on-line service or event - you can always email or call our reception team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01306 743378 (mornings). Our email is still being checked daily - that's the best way to get in touch.
Tues Eve Prayer Meetings - 8pm
- we'd love you to join us via zoom link up - hosted by Maggie White (email@example.com). Just let Maggie know you'd like to receive the zoom link.
- Mid-week Prayer
- Join us on-line at 10am for a short time of reflection and prayer
Alpha begins next Weds at 10am & 7.30pm
- sign up to follow this course on-line
- over 2,000 people have started this course since lockdown began.
Prayer Course continues at 8pm on Wednesdays
- We are hosting a 24/7 prayer course on Zoom for 6 weeks, beginning on Wednesday 6th May at 8pm.
An Online prayer course for those who would like to grow in or learn how to pray. Please register here
Parenting for Faith New! Thursdays, 8pm
If you have children at home, the lockdown has probably shown more than ever that parenting is a massive challenge and massively important. We're starting an online 'Parenting for Faith' course exploring parenting and particularly how we can help our children experience and live out of the amazing love of God revealed in Jesus. Time: Thursday evenings 8-9pm, Focus: Parenting 0-11s. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We had hoped to run The Marriage course at St Paul's this term and still hope to
do so later in the year. In the meantime, you might like to join this 4 week care for the family course
beginning next week. It’s free, it’s an hour a week for 4 sessions and designed for doing in your own lounge. You simply need to register in advance to receive the joining instructions.
St Paul's Small Groups/Home Groups
- many are continuing to meet virtually each week - Small Groups are the main focus for a whole range of church activities, including worship and prayer, love and care, outreach, social action and practical support.
Different groups meet during the day and most evenings during the week. There are small groups particularly for men or for women and mixed groups. Please contact our small group coordinator Sylvia Yelland on email@example.com to find out more. Alternatively, call our church office on 01306 743378, leave a message and someone will call you back.
Click here to read other News & Notices
Click here to join one of our live services from the comfort of your own home
Click here to read our church family email sent out last Friday
Email us if you need help and support, if you need food, if you are feeling isolated or self-isolating and need help or would simply like to chat or pray with someone - email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or if you don't have access to email - call us and leave a message and we will get back to you - 01306 743378)